- This is a wedding session. I'm sure the bride, groom and their family members should be very excited about the wedding day, all brides want to look like a princess on her big day, she has her own way and her own style. Nowadays, couples are busy with shopping and organizing their weddings and spending more time in the sun. Whether you are a bride or a groom, here are some tips to maintain a healthy and glowing skin.
Start eating healthy foods
- First of all, we need to understand that whatever we eat will reflect on our faces. So you need to take care of your diet and you should maintain your body in a good shape. You should avoid eating too much sugar, salt, junk foods, greasy foods, and alcohol items. You can take a lot of fiber foods, fresh fruits, and green leafy vegetables. This will make you more energetic and youthful on your stage.
Drink plenty of water
- Stay hydrated and drink water as much as possible. It is an important ingredient for your healthy glowing skin. If you are traveling outside, you should have coconut water, watermelon, or lemon juice. It will flushers are all of your cops on your body, which will help your dry skin, break cuts, hairs, and improve your skin appearance.
Get Shiny Teeth
- Well, this is not funny. This should be the most important part of the wedding celebrations. This is because you will be smiling a lot on that day, and your smile will be captured by photo, video, etc, so to get bright and shiny teeth, you should avoid coffee, tea, and coke. If you really want to drink those items, you can drink them with straw.
Protect your skin
- Remember to wear sunscreen to protect your face even the weather is not too bright outside. It will solve all your problems and maintain your body's moisture. It will help you to avoid nasty fans and leathery skin. Otherwise, you will get blemishes on your skin, you may get boils, your skin will be affected by oil and your skin will be dull and dehydrated. If you have oily skin, you can choose matte or oil-free or gel-based sunscreens. If you are traveling by a car’s the UVa penetrates glass, make sure to use your sunscreen.
Moisturize your body
- Remember the best glowing skins are controlled from good moisturizer your body. If it’s possible you should moisturize once in the morning, after taking a shower and once at bedtime. This will keep your skin as a very soft, fresh, and a protective barrier against pollution and sun damage.
Maintain regular sleep
- Regular and adequate sleep helps to avoid dark circles under your eyes and making the skin look plump and fresh. You’re traveling the whole day with stress, tension, and tired. The complete sleep will guide you to get the best glowing skin and make you fresh. So sleep consistently and you don’t need that concealer for your big day.
Jewellery and clothing
- My recommendation is to follow the same order. You should always choose your jewellery set first and choose your dress to match. Because jewellery is the biggest investment isn't?
4 Replies to “Wedding tips for brides”